Lake Rotoiti Water Shuttle and Hot Pools
- Süre: 150 Dakika (Tahmini)
- Lokasyon: Rotorua, Bay of Plenty
- Ürün kodu: PE9AUW
Cruise Lake Rotoiti to the boat access only geothermal paradise at Manupirua Hot Pools. Totally unique to New Zealand, and around the world, this little haven has been rated one of New Zealand's best hot pool locations and is open 365 days of the year!
This is a 2.5 hour experience. The boat ride takes around 20 minutes each way allowing around 1.5 hours at the pools. Your friendly skipper is always happy to chat about the lake if you have any questions at all. There are 7 pools on the shore fed from the spring, they are all different temperatures to allow for everyone's bathing preference. If you need to cool off there is the beach to walk into the fresh waters of the lake or take the fast route - down the slide at the end of the jetty! The beach is geothermal too, so if you don't fancy a swim, paddle in the sands and as you twist your feet in they will get warm naturally.
A short but steep walkway leads up to a viewpoint above the pools for those who would like to take in the stunning panorama of Lake Rotoiti. You can grab a snack, ice cream or beer from the café on site before boarding the launch and heading back across the lake warm and relaxed.
The price includes return water taxi with skipper and entry to the hot pools. We are able to pickup at The VR Rotorua Lake Resort, Mourea the Okere Falls Jetty in Okere Falls (Summer months only) and most private jetties in the Western end of Lake Rotoiti at no extra charge - Please email us to discuss this option.
The shuttle service requires a minimum of 4 adults and above for a confirmed departure, if you are 2 guests please let us know HERE what days you are available and we can try to link you with others who would like to experience the pools too. You can still book on but you will receive a PENDING booking. This will change to CONFIRMED if 2 more book on. We will endeavor to let you know as soon as we can.
Please note the above is for a shuttle service on the set times/days on the website. For large groups wanting custom timing or special occasions please contact us HERE for a quote.
Bookings are essential - door sales are unavailable.
Adult (16yr +)
Bookings are essential - door sales unavailable.
Standard pick up and drop off locations:
VR Lake Resort location - Address: 366, Rotorua, 3074
Okere Falls Store Jetty - Address: 757A State Highway 33, Okere Falls, Rotorua 3074
What to Bring:
- Drink bottle
- Suitable footwear (If taking a hike to the viewing platform)
- Cash/Eftpos (If purchasing goods from the Hot pools shop)
COVID-19 Alert Levels Update
We will operate at Alert Level 2 and below. Conditions of carriage for Alert Level 2 are as follows:
- Feeling unwell? Please contact us prior to your trip to make alternative arrangements. Stay home, rest up and recharge for your next adventure.
- Bookings are Essential to manage group numbers - and timings could change.
- All passengers must scan/sign in upon arrival - Keep Aotearoa Safe.
- Face masks are mandatory and will be required on the shuttle. This applies to all guests 12yrs and older.
- Be mindful of maintaining physical distancing where possible. Be patient and kind.
- We will continue to take extra precautions around cleaning.